Monday, January 2, 2012

A1A Beach Front Avenue!

Where are we going?
The beach!!!!
When?
On Christmas Eve!
Are you jealous?
YES YOU ARE!












 Notice Lila is running in almost every picture!



















 Lila wanted me to run with her on the beach.  Of course we did!














 There were a lot of jellies washed up.  We only touched the tops, promise.















 Jeff






 I handed Kurtis the camera to take a photo of me.  I accidently placed Jeff in a hole so he looked way shorter than me.  We had a bit of rearranging to do before he'd take the picture with me.  



















 Our Christmas sand castle


 Kurtis














I love the beach.  I love the beach.  I love the beach.  Did I mention I love the beach?

1 comment:

Timbra said...

a lot of really cute pix, love these suits and the ones of you and J are super sweet. . . now that i know this was two days before christmas, i feel SO much less jealous of your time on the warm beach :P