Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Party like a Vampire

Lila wanted to have a Halloween party this year and of course, I thought it was a splendid idea!  We had an allergy free party with lots of non-edible treats as well as allergy free cookies.  The turn out was great and it was a super fun time.

My good witch
Kurtis' friend Jacob, AKA the blueberry

cookie decorating




my third daughter




my mom & Jacob
My friend Melissa was super sweet and made these little goodie bags for the kids.

Melissa
silly boys, or uh, boy & girl


Lisa and her kids playing with Lila the mouse.




bobbing for apples



Lila won!











Cute cute Jet and his Dad, Gavin
My mom, me, Laurel & Timbra





And what's a party at our house if the kids don't play on the playground?

Thanks all for coming and making it a great time!

1 comment:

Timbra said...

hooray, had a great time at your place. . .and it was a lovely day!