Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Full Steam Ahead!

My mom arrived via train at around 4am on Thursday morning.  Lucky for me she takes a cab to the house and all I have to do is roll out of bed and let her in.  After a couple more hours of sleep we were up and moving full force.  Lila had her costume parade as soon as school started so Jeff, Clarissa, my mom and I headed to school with her to watch.



 Mom brought these mouse ears as well as bunny and kitty ears with her for the kids and I.







 Skeleton Vs. Skeleton







 Grammy "Clarissa you have your ears on backwards."  Clarissa "I no care."



 Parade time!  Mrs. Bond leading the afternoon kindergarten class through the school.








 Then, that evening Kurtis had his fall band concert.  My mom and I left the girls at home with Jeff and went to listen to him play.
 New band shirts



The concert was short, but very nice.  Once we got home my stomach was feeling a bit funny and I then unfortunately spent most of my night in the bathroom.  Luckily, it was only a 24 hour bug and my mom happily took the kids to the library to see a puppet show and for a walk around the block while I rested.  Thanks mom!

1 comment:

Timbra said...

good times, cute costume parade, lila is a much nicer skeleton for sure!