Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Santa Rosa Rocks

Thursday morning at my mom's we woke up and began packing up to head to Santa Rosa.  However, we still hadn't hidden the Easter eggs we dyed, so we had a hunt.  We actually had a few hunts and the kids even hid them for my mom and I.  It was a good way to start the day.





The trip to Santa Rosa was uneventful.  My mom cam along and drove her own car so she could just head to Modesto and we could head home at the end of our stay. In order to describe the next photos I have to tell you a little background.  My friend Timbra allows her girls to blow bubbles in their house.  I do not allow bubble blowing in the house and my girls are always perturbed about this.  So, the day before when getting a couple groceries I noticed bubbles and decided to get some for the girls to blow in the motel.  They were happy about this.  

Things you can do in a hotel/motel you can't do at home:
Eat in bed.
Watch TV in bed.
Blow bubbles inside.


Ozzy was eating the bubbles and the girls found that hilarious!
We stopped and picked up some dinner at Whole Foods and went to Rachel's house. The girls were all very happy to see each other.







We spent the rest of the evening chatting and playing.  Finally after Clarissa was starting to break down I called it and we headed back to the motel with plans to meet up in the morning.

No comments: