Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Up North 2010 Day 2, Part 1.5

Ok, so after I posted part 2 I realized this should really be split up into 3 parts, not too. Too many great pictures to share. So here we go to the middle of day two!

Beach time!
Clarissa took to the water with no problems! She just plunged right in after all her big cousins.
"Look Mom! I have muddy hands!" Even though most of the mud was washed off...
Jeff
Mary
more Jeff
Sofia and Betsy
John & Sofia... CANNONBALL!
Lila had so much fun in the water!
Ella
My girls
Mary
Jeff and Clarissa
Nice look for Leah
Joe
we love the water!


Patty and Joe watch the kids play
Ella gets out to warm up
Low and behold! He can smile!
Uncle Jim
Grandpa Paul and Lila
Katie, Chris, Mia, Clarissa and I ran to town for a few needed items.


The whole way there and back Clarissa fed Mia her snacks.
Back to Rainbo
When we got back from town we found Jeff and Lila fishing, so Clarissa and I joined them.




Nice fish, Jeff!


Betsy and Keith out for a sail.



Jeff and I decided to take the girls out in the duck boat to fish.
Clarissa caught one!
But she didn't want to spit in it's mouth.


Proof I was there!



Stay tuned for Part 1.

No comments: