Sunday, July 11, 2010

Baby Wearing

Welcome to The Breastfeeding Cafe Carnival!

This post was written as part of The Breastfeeding Cafe's Carnival. For more info on the Breastfeeding Cafe, go to www.breastfeedingcafe.wordpress.com. For more info on the Carnival or if you want to participate, contact Claire at clindstrom2 {at} gmail {dot} com. Today's post is Wordless Wednesday: Babywearing Photos! Please read the other blogs in today's carnival listed below and check back for more posts July 18th through the 31st!























 
 Here are more posts by the Breastfeeding Cafe Carnival participants! Check back because more will be added throughout the day.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love little kids wearing their dolls.

Natasha C. said...

I love that babywearing is such a part of your life and family!

Timbra Wiist said...

these are so sweet. . .for whatever reason i always want to take my baby OUT of the carrier to take pix, so though i do have several, just like bfing photos, i can't believe something i do ALL THE TIME has very little photo docmentation!

Yuliya said...

These are great! I still can't get the hang of my ring sling, but I keep trying cause it's so pretty. Of course my favorites are the ones of the kiddos wearing their "babies".

Melodie said...

I love that Maya wrap at the top. Gorgeous!!!!

Desiree said...

These pics are all SO great! Happy babywearing!

Renee said...

thanks! :D