Sunday, July 1, 2012

Wiist-Sitting

For Wiistmanday Timbra and I took the girls bowling.  I forgot my camera at the bowling alley, but afterward the Wiist girls stayed at the house with us while Timbra went on an errand.  Bowling was super fun and the girls enjoyed the pink balls and the cool shoes.  Back at the house we played babies and ate pasta and ice cream.  

Mmm homemade strawberry ice cream.


















Silly silly kid!





Brain freeze!








Covering her ears while I cleaned the vitamix.  Funny bunny.  We had a good time, as always, and I'm proud to say there weren't any break downs!

1 comment:

Timbra said...

i was so amazed at how well this sudden dropping off of my children went. . .you are a true and wonderful friend to take them after such bowling chaos and at the last minute. . . hilarious pix. . .now i want some homemade strawberry ice cream . . .