Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Track Stars

Two of my favorite things are running and shopping.  Mix the two and what do you get?  Two girls with the cutest running get-ups you've ever seen!  Target had these cute little people running outfits and I couldn't help myself!

This day we were heading to a local high school track for a fun run with friends.










Meghan and Jamison off to run together!
Katherine hanging out with the kiddos.






Run run run!



Done!



Lila snapped a few for me.

Yes, I know.  I'm a dork.





The next set of pictures are pictures that Meghan took on her phone while Katherine and I ran.  She and I ran some with Lila and then did some sprints.  Our fastest quarter mile was 1:55!  Not bad for a couple of moms!














It was a good time.  Katherine and I agreed that it was a hard work out and next time better done in the wee hours of the morning before it's 85 degrees out!

No comments: