Thursday, January 6, 2011

My girls

Since I've been feeling better today I've gotten a lot of things done, including a grocery store trip. I decided I shouldn't over do it and ought to sit down for a bit. This prompted me to do this post. Here are my girls...

Clarissa on the day of her birth
Lila on the day of her birth
Clarissa's 1st birthday
Lila's 1st birthday
Lila 18 months
Clarissa 18 months, can you say HAIR?
Clarissa's 2nd birthday
Lila's 2nd birthday
Lila at 31 months, the month before Clarissa's birth.
Clarissa, now at 31 months.
So much the same, yet so very different!

1 comment:

Timbra said...

i used to think they looked SO much alike, and now. . . wow, so different from one another at the same ages. my girls are the same, they don't look much like one another side by side at the same ages, but i see more resemblance in them as sisters in THIS moment! LOVE all of these!