Sunday, January 2, 2011

Farewell my Friend

I met Shawnda through a mutual friend about six and a half years ago. We became close quickly when we both became pregnant with our second children. She is an amazing and generous friend that I can always count on. She is one of those friends that you can share anything with and always knows just the right thing to say. This day I had to say goodbye to her as she begins a new adventure with her boys in Texas. It was really hard to say goodbye, but I know I'll see her again soon.




Lila and Evan have been best buddies since birth and it was hard for Lila to once again say goodbye to a best friend this year.









Shawnda and the boys should be in Salt Lake to visit in the Spring and Summer, so lucky for me I'll see her soon! Bye Shawnda, Evan & Mateo! We miss you already!! XOXO

1 comment:

Timbra said...

fun pix. . . it's always so hard to say good-bye to such a wonderful friend! i've never found it to get easier at any point in my life