Monday, September 20, 2010

SURPRISE!

Wednesday Jeff called me and told me he would be able to come home this weekend for about a week. We both figured he'd probably be here on Saturday or Sunday. Thursday he called and said he'd be heading home early Friday instead, having him home that afternoon! I told the girls I had a surprise for them later in the day and Lila guessed many things from Barbies to Daddy (smart cookie). He arrived while Kurtis was still at school so he was greeted by the girls, the dog & I.








Jeff will be here until next Sunday, which will mean he won't miss Kurtis' birthday. Then it's back to Montana for about two weeks and then home for good!

1 comment:

Timbra Wiist said...

cute cute lila jumping all over jeff! hooray for a little dad/hubby time for you and the fam!