Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy 14th Birthday Kurtis!

My Baby is turning 14 today! How on earth did that happen!? He is now just shy of 5' 10" and in a size 13 shoe. I wonder what next year will look like? Here is a look back over the years.

13th Birthday


12th Birthday

at the circus


11th Birthday

10th birthday... no princesses, but Pokemon!



9th Birthday

6th birthday


I'll have to dig deep into my "film" photos for all the rest of the years, but that is a project for another day. Kurtis was born after 43 hours of labor at 10:27pm on September 24, 1996 in Oceanside, California. He has been since birth a loving and sweet person. I am so very proud of him! I love you Kurtis!

1 comment:

Timbra Wiist said...

awwww. . . . it's terribly amazing HOW QUICKLY he has changed from year to year, i mean. . . 12. . . he was like a little boy compared to what he looks like now. . . and even from last year. . .an incredible amount of hair :) Happy birthday K and happy birthday to you mama, as you celebrate your FIRST child!!!

weird, my word verification is "yeremon". . .that's like a year of yeomans ")