Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Oktoberfest

Two Sundays ago we went up to Snowbird for the last weekend of Oktoberfest. It was beautiful up there and a fun time.


Jeff was not wanting to feel like a tourist, but he humored me.
getting the girls out of this booth was a bit difficult!



Music and dancing







Lila was so excited to get her face painted, she had been talking about it all week!


ta-dah!
Clarissa's turn




even Kurtis got in on the painting, but opted for an arm "tattoo" instead

then a little "hike"








hey kids let me take your picture!
wait...
keep waiting...
there we go!
nice smile




I am so glad we went up. I don't get up the mountain nearly as much as I used to. Beautiful day!

1 comment:

Timbra Wiist said...

super fun, makes me wish we had gone with you guys. . . . mike wishes we'd gone up because the pretzels are so good :P i wonder if that's the same face painter as park city lady. . . . so cute!