Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ups and Downs

Last week we had some nice Spring weather so we (mostly) enjoyed playing outside. We had a few snags in the day as you can see from the sad faces. Clarissa was actually upset at me because I wouldn't let her pour the sand from the sandbox in the grass. Silly baby!

Nursing her baby and having a grand time!


Pouty face Lila
rinsing some mud off
I can't remember why Lila was upset...
mean ol' mama took my sand away!



Our apple tree is blossoming

first sign of peas!
and garlic!

1 comment:

Timbra Wiist said...

do you usually nurse clarissa naked like that . . ha ha!!! oh, you are killing me with all the sad faced photos. i almost snapped one of rissa crying yesterday but there was too much sadness with the part about not being able to reach her under the table that i refrained, but you two looked so sweet together.