Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Snow

I know it usually snows here in the Spring, even into June, but I never seem to get used to it. Once the sun starts warming and the flowers start growing I always seem to be shocked when I wake up to a half-foot of snow in April!

Yesterday we had planned a play date with the Wiist girls and we took full advantage of the snow. After we had some yummy hash brown quiche that Timbra made with the orange buckwheat muffins I made we bundled up the girls and headed out for some photo ops.

The girls colored a bit
Clairssa kept pulling Airi's socks off and putting them on herself!
Getting bundled

It was dumping!













What a fun day! Now I'm ready for the snow to melt! Come on Spring!

1 comment:

Timbra Wiist said...

i can't believe this is what things looked like yesterday, when i looked outside today :) so much fun. . . despite all the tears :P love lila waiting for snowflakes and you'll have to send me a few pix of the girls and i. . .i know, i'm kind of sucky at sending photos to you. . .oops! probably going to be a while before i get this one up. . .you are SPEEDY!