Thursday, October 1, 2009

Naughty words...

My girlfriend Timbra posted a story about the things we have to tell our children are not appropriate for them to say. Her story was very cute and prompted me to tell the tale of what Lila DIDN'T say...

About a month or so ago, Lila and I were in the kitchen. I was doing dishes or cooking or some such thing and Lila was happily playing on the floor. She was talking to herself and dropping a toy from the top of the hair chair. All of a sudden she says what I interpret as "CRAP!" so I look at her and say "What did you just say?" She smiles up at me and says plain as day "I said CRASH Mommy. Don't worry, I didn't say damn or fuck." I nearly peed myself trying not to laugh. I gave her the thumbs up, "Okay Lila, that's good. We shouldn't use those words. Crash is ok, though."

1 comment:

Timbra Wiist said...

OH MY GOODNESS. . . . what a crazy kid! At least she's got it all down :) Good job mom! and loving all the pix on the other posts. . . i just wrote my blog for the farm and it also included the girls being sassy. . .:)