Friday, March 19, 2010

Wheeler Farm

On Tuesday some friends and I met up at Wheeler Farm to let the kids run and enjoy the sunshine. Clarissa is really getting old enough to enjoy the animals and the play houses with the "big" kids.

Aside from the tree house, the outhouse may have been the favorite!


Clarissa tried to take her clothes off and being the classy Mom I am, I had to get her picture before reprimanding her.
Timbra and her girls

Ridge, Clarissa, Lila & Malaina play in the big Box Elder tree




Lila and Malaina ran all over the farm holding hands. So cute!
I love the duck pond!






I am not sure why, but it seems all little girls love horses!
Bunnies
Cows
Pigs




What a lovely day! I can't wait for more Spring farm days!

1 comment:

Timbra Wiist said...

so the depth of field on your lens is awesome, do you have the telefoto on in a lot of these ones? yeah, the outhouse!!! and the great thing about rissa taking of her clothes. . .it had NOTHING to do with the outhouse! love the pic of airi peeking out and the girls and I :) (and all the other cute girly hand holding pix too)