Monday, March 29, 2010

It's Soccer Season

It was beautiful out for Kurtis' second game of the season. His team "Team" won 4-1. Kurtis is in the black uniform, #13.



My keeper
The girls and I enjoyed the sunshine!






I love the view from the soccer field!




Lila had to work up the courage to talk to a little boy sitting near us, but once she did they played the rest of the game.

picking "flowers" which I am now growing in my kitchen!




playing soccer


and as if on cue, Clarissa always seems to try to take her clothes off right before it's time to leave!

Hopefully the weather man will at least not give us snow this coming Saturday, but I won't hold my breath...

1 comment:

Timbra Wiist said...

shy around boys already???!!! uh oh!!! okay, seriously, are your girls chia pets? every time i see pix of both, their hair seems longer and longer, must be this early spring weather :) NO SNOW this weekend. . . i want an easter picnic!!! what's with this crazy rain and wind and WARM temp tonight huh?!