Friday, February 26, 2010

Sunday was a long time ago...

I've been informed that Sunday was too long ago for my last post! I won't name any names (Timbra Wiist) but I'm sure you know who you are. :P So before Sunday rolls around again, here I am! Today was beautiful out so friends Julia, Shawnda and I headed over to Willow Creek park to let the kids run!

Shawnda taking my picture

Clarissa helping herself to a few crackers

Climbing uphill
Bubbles!

Mateo
Lila rolls downhill
Jacob & Kurtis

Yes, he has a halo... No he's not an angel!

Lila doing what she ALWAYS does! RUN RUN RUN!
This drain was VERY interesting.
Lila, Jasmine & Mateo

Kai



Lovely ladies. Shawnda & Julia
Julia and Rissa
Julia had her hippie hat on!


Jasmine gives high five!

Jacob
Evan can swing all by himself! I wonder if he can teach Lila that?


The beautiful mountains & my beautiful baby

Until next time. I'll try not to wait too long. *wink wink*

1 comment:

Jesse said...

great pics! it was a very fun day - so nice to have good weather again :-)