Saturday, August 4, 2012

4th of July

Ready for some celebrating!







 Kurtis painted my arm for me.


 Look out!

 Timbra made these gluten/allergen free cookies for the kids.  I had a couple.  Thanks Timbra!
 She also made these popsicles. Mmm!




 Picnic dinner.















 Mr. & Mrs. Wiist.



 Timbra tried to get a picture of us.  Well, she got a lot of pictures, but I can't say my family cooperated.


















 Time for sparklers.




























After this we headed to the park across the street for big fireworks.  It was a good evening, as always!

1 comment:

Timbra said...

what? i haven't commented on a single thing in august? the 4th was lovely fun as usual. . .so glad to spend it with your crew. . .rissa's dress was a bit hilarious, especially showing off her bloomers every 12 seconds