Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Soccer Soccer Soccer

Soccer season is almost over and I feel like it just started! Last Saturday was a beautiful day and we really enjoyed being at Kurtis' game. He plays keeper a lot and is getting better and better at it.




Clarissa was playing with this sweet little boy.

Some day Clarissa will thank me for posting these, I'm sure. Here she is "hiding" while she "goes." Too funny!


Lila let me get some nice shots. Sometimes she's not in the mood to pose, but I think the fire hydrant did it.







Lila took this one of Clarissa and I.
Clarissa showing off for some other soccer Moms.

Girls at play.







1 comment:

Timbra Wiist said...

wow, the season is almost over? crazy! lila's photo skills are coming along, except obviously she's not a Rissa fan, as she chopped her from the photo :) UH. . .pooping face. . yeah, she will NEVER appreciate you for that :)