Thursday, April 23, 2009

How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes?

Welcome Spring! Clarissa is now old enough to enjoy playing outside! YES!

I'm in for it. Clarissa is going to be a climber. She can now climb up and down the stairs, in and out of the ottoman, dishwasher, and dresser drawers. She even figured out that if she pulls out the bottom dresser drawer in Lila's room she can climb up on Lila's bottom bunk. Uh oh.

Have you ever seen a cuter motorist?


Last night at dinner Lila started crying "I don't want my salad!" I gave her the this is what's for dinner speech and when that didn't work I did the thing you're not supposed to do and tried to bribe her with ice cream. Still, more tears and "I don't like it!" Then she demands "I want a carrot!" Are you kidding me!? Whos child demands a carrot instead of dinner!? She ate the carrot and got ice cream. Go figure?
Hunting eggs. Lila had fun finding and hiding eggs.

Kurtis even joined the fun!

2 comments:

Timbra said...

ha ha ha!!! i won't even TALK about our food issues. Lately we've had to start with the boundaries of a plate full of dinner and alani asks for candy (especially now that there's easter candy lingering about). Seriously, it takes the kid like 3 hours to finish her dinner. She can't be THAT hungry if even the promise of candy at the end won't make her eat any faster. . . . clarissa is SOOO cute, i want to squeeze her. . you leave in two days huh?!!!!

Renee said...

Dinner goes in cycles for us. Lila will be really good for a while & then really bad about eating. I just do my best to get nutritious food in her. Sometimes I bribe her though :P Yep, I leave on Saturday!