Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Me!

My birthday was wonderful. It started off with a beautiful Coach bag from Jeff & cards from the kids. Then I had a house full of friends for smoothies and coffee. Lila and I made a cake together and we played outside and ended the day with Jeff and Kurtis running to pick up dinner from Rumbi! Thanks everyone for helping to make my day special!

Timbra & Airi
Julia & Kai
Ginger & True
beautiful flowers from Rachel
more beautiful flowers from Julia
and even more beautiful flowers from Ginger!
Lila ready to make cake!

A little water play

gearing up for a bike ride








What a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Timbra Wiist said...

the skirt pix series is ADORABLE. . .precious girl! happy birthday you, except there are not actually any pictures of YOU. . .

i am SO behind i am not even close to your birthday yet, but maybe i should send you a few pix anyway. . .

Astrid said...

The photos are fabulous! I'm so glad you enjoyed the day :)